The Department of Labor (DOL) issued a bulletin late Wednesday morning that outlined requirements for the salvage building permits it issues to people who are interested in building and renovating salvage structures.

Those interested in salvaging structures should first learn about the salvage buildings requirements, according to the DOL bulletin.

Once they have those information, they should apply to the department for a permit to renovate or rebuild the structure, the bulletin said.

It’s important to note that the salvage permits issued to salvage buildings do not cover all types of salvage structures, including homes, businesses, and recreational facilities, the Dol bulletin said, adding that the department only issues salvage building and salvage construction permits to owners who want to use the structures for residential use.

If you have any questions, please call the DLAO at 1-877-327-4100.

Tags: Categories: Insulation